ULTRA 100L V4.0
The Ultra 100L v4 provides a lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth.
Sporting a stunning design that spans an array of color-shifting blues depending how the light hits the frame, this racket matches its captivating looks with killer performance.
An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing, an all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother, more ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components make this a winner off the court as a more sustainable solution.
* This racket comes unstrung
* Racket sold without cover
- Lighter, more maneuverable frame with easy power from anywhere on the court
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Age Group : Adult
- Series : Ultra
- Cross Section : 24-26.5-24.25 DTB
- String Pattern : 16 x 19
- Head Size : 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Length : 27 in / 68.58 cm
- Unstrung Balance : 7 pts HL / 32 cm
- Unstrung Weight : 9.88 oz / 280 g
- Taper System (mm) 23-26.5-22.5 DTB